Today Steve reviews what happened in Washington DC yesterday with the storming of the U.S. Capitol, and offers some thoughts on what we’ve seen since November 3rd, and what comes next.
- Backdoor Santa – Cocktail Recipe (I recommend Bulleit Rye for this one; gives a nice brightness to the drink that I enjoy)
- Dan Scavino Tweet on Trump Concession
- Trump Concession Speech (Jan 7; 5:16PM MST)
- Trump Rally Speech telling supporters to “fight like hell” and to march down to the Capitol
- Pence ‘angry’ after Trump says he ‘didn’t have the courage’ to overturn election, Inhofe says
- Trump pressured Pence to engineer a coup, then put the VP in danger, source says
- Outdoor video of Capitol incursion
- Elijah Schaffer on Twitter (Tweet 1; Tweet 2)
- Donald Trump sprayed a tanker of kerosene into a crowd of lit matches. He’s done (Op-Ed)
- Incisive Commentary on Capitol Hill Incursion from Jack Murphy
- Ashli Babbitt shooting video (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
- Ashli Babbitt Twitter screenshot (RT of Lin Wood)
- One of the Lin Wood posts calling for VP Pence’s execution
- Lawsuit against Lin Wood by former partners
- US Capitol Police officer dies after DC riots
- No, these Capitol rioters are NOT Antifa or BLM. Here’s the proof.
- Expert Andy Ngo: It wasn’t antifa at the Capitol riots
- Andy Ngo on reported Antifa/BLM member at Protest
- Tweet clarifying that alleged Antifa member (actually a white supremacist) does NOT have a hammer & sickle tattoo, but a tattoo taken from a video game
Steve Skojec is the Founding Publisher of OnePeterFive.com. He received his BA in Communications and Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2001. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, Crisis Magazine, EWTN, Huffington Post Live, The Fox News Channel, Foreign Policy, and the BBC. Steve and his wife Jamie have eight children. You can find more of his writing at his Substack, The Skojec File.