Tim Gordon was a high school theology teacher at a Catholic school in California.
He wasn’t just a teacher, he was a department chair, and popular with the area’s conservative Catholics.
But when he tweeted out during the recent riots, looting, and burning that Black Lives Matter is a domestic terror group, suddenly everything changed.
Despite recently ratifying a renewed contract at the school’s request, despite being the father of six children, one of whom is disabled, and is healing from major brain surgery, the Catholic Diocese of Fresno hung him out to dry.
Today, Tim talks to us for the first time about what happened, why he said what he said, what is happening to discourse in this country, and what the future holds.
- This Catholic School Teacher Was Fired for Criticizing the Black Lives Matter Organization (The Stream)
- Black Lives Matter and Anarcho-Tyranny in the Church (1P5)
- Tim Gordon/Rules for Retrogrades (YouTube Channel)
- Rules for Retrogrades: Forty Tactics to Defeat the Radical Left (Amazon)
- Catholic Republic: Why America Will Perish Without Rome (Amazon)
Steve Skojec is the Founding Publisher and Executive Director of OnePeterFive.com. He received his BA in Communications and Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2001. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, Crisis Magazine, EWTN, Huffington Post Live, The Fox News Channel, Foreign Policy, and the BBC. Steve and his wife Jamie have seven children.