The anger one feels at the open and flagrant contempt on display for the Catholic faith from the highest echelons of the Church is perhaps matched only by the astonishing naivete of those members of the faithful who refuse to admit there is a problem. From the tepidity of the Catholic message during the papal visit to the aggrandizement of manifest opponents of the moral law at papal Masses to the conspiracy of known heretics who are so brazen that they admit their misdeeds in public to the never-ending assault of heterodox prelates hand-picked by the pope to have a seat at the Synod…it’s time to be angry. But we mustn’t stop there.
“Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.”
– St. Augustine
- BREAKING: it was NO secret: US Bishops knew that homosexual Mo Rocca was the Lector for the Papal Mass
- Rorate: WARNING: homosexual papal Mass lector in S&M pic! Catholic media is complicit in scandal if they don’t report it.
- Vatican Conspiracy Against Pope Benedict, For Pope Francis?
- Cardinal Danneels’ Biographers Retract Comments on St. Gallen Group
- This cardinal has opposed Church teaching on marriage for years. Why did the pope handpick him for the Synod?
- Auxilium Christianorum
- Two Excellent Prayers for the Holy Father
Steve Skojec is the Founding Publisher and Executive Director of OnePeterFive.com. He received his BA in Communications and Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2001. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, Crisis Magazine, EWTN, Huffington Post Live, The Fox News Channel, Foreign Policy, and the BBC. Steve and his wife Jamie have seven children.