On today’s episode, Steve talks to Ann Barnhardt about the crisis in the Church, Synod predictions, and the coming persecution.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Links to items mentioned in this episode:
- Ann Barnhardt’s Official Website
- Revolution in Tiara and Cope: A History of Church Infiltration
- Veils by Lilly
- Why husbands who share household chores miss out on sex
- In England, one cardinal says brace for martyrdom over marriage
- How Sinful Is It to Disregard the Rubrics?
- Our Lady of Akita and the Threat of Schism and Annihilation
- Her Majesty’s Jihadists: More British Muslims have joined Islamist militant groups than serve in the country’s armed forces. How to understand the pull of jihad
- NJ Catholic Bishop Won’t Say If He Agrees With Church Teaching on Homosexuality, Marriage
Steve Skojec is the Founding Publisher of OnePeterFive.com. He received his BA in Communications and Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2001. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, Crisis Magazine, EWTN, Huffington Post Live, The Fox News Channel, Foreign Policy, and the BBC. Steve and his wife Jamie have eight children. You can find more of his writing at his Substack, The Skojec File.
Ann is red hot right on (you too steve)!
how do men find out how to express their masculinity? watch john wayne movies!
Antipope Bergoglio knows exactly what he’s doing. He must be deposed!
PLEASE NOTE: this is standing reminder that we do not tolerate statements of open sedevacantism in the comment boxes. Questioning the validity of a given pope’s office for reasons of canonical impediment or possible embrace of heresy are acceptable intellectual/legal/theological exercises.
Making pronouncements that he is not the pope crosses the line into arrogation of authority. Unless you’re a successor of St. Peter or a council, this isn’t your decision to make.
Repeated offenses will lead to banishment.