There’s arguably no greater obstacle facing modern man than the crisis of meaning. As woke culture, gender ideology, and the spread of various forms of anti-rationality show, the human race’s relationship with reality is at an all-time low.
On today’s episode of the podcast, Steve talks to Kale Zelden, a veteran Catholic educator who has been on a personal quest to find answers on how each of us can rebuild our sense-making apparatus. Together, they seek to identify the problems we’re facing in the hopes that we can begin finding our way out of the darkness.
- Things are Broken. We Need to Upgrade Our Sense-Making Apparatus
- Meet the Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web
- Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Jordan Peterson/Cathy Newman Interview
- Biblical Series I: Introduction to the Idea of God
- No More Platitudes: It’s Time to Take a Hard Look at the Crisis of Catholicism
- Punching Clouds: The Escalating War Against Meaning
Founded in 2014, OnePeterFive is one of the leading traditional Catholic journals in the world. It is committed to rebuilding Catholic culture and restoring Catholic tradition.