In this latest episode of the podcast, we’ve got a look at this week’s COVID-19 numbers, and the good news is there’s a silver lining. Steve reports on several interesting developments, including some really surprising results in a universal testing experiment that happened in Boston, as well as an overview of President Trump’s plan to get the country on track, and a warning about following pundits too closely on pandemic reporting.
- John Hopkins Covid Map
- Worldometer Map
- Covid Tracking Project
- CDC reviewing ‘stunning’ universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter
- COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California
- In South Korea, A Growing Number Of COVID-19 Patients Test Positive After Recovery
- The US is investigating the theory that the COVID-19 virus was accidentally released from a Chinese lab
- Swedish Virus Deaths Top 1,000, Fueling Criticism Over Strategy
- What’s in Trump’s three-phase reopening plan
- Two-thirds of Americans worry states will lift restrictions on public activity too quickly: poll
- Why Michael Savage is blasting Sean Hannity and the right-wing media on the coronavirus
- Doctors work to debunk myth that coronavirus death tolls are a hoax
- Pope says living faith without sacraments, community is dangerous
Founded in 2014, OnePeterFive is one of the leading traditional Catholic journals in the world. It is committed to rebuilding Catholic culture and restoring Catholic tradition.