Description: New research from Pew shows that Europe has dropped drastically in its overall Catholic population vs. the world. In 1910, Europe had 65% of the world’s Catholics. In 2019, it’s only 24%. Steve talk about what that means.
PLUS: 1P5 Contributor Bree Dail reports from Washington DC about this year’s March for Life.
NOTE: If you’d like to see a video of this podcast, you can watch it on our YouTube channel here:
Audio of the podcast is available from iTunes and Sticher, or you can listen here:
- Clerical Dishonesty is Not Pretty (1P5)
- Apostolic nuncio, not Wuerl, will celebrate Mass for Life (CNA)
- Europe’s Catholic population sees biggest decline: Pew (La Croix)
- Is Europe still Christian? (La Croix)
- Hilaire Belloc’s Europe and The Faith (Cheap!) (Amazon)
- The Greatest Commandment: Did a Council and Two Popes Teach Error? (1P5)
Please remember to stop by and give us a positive review on iTunes so that more people can find our podcast!
Founded in 2014, OnePeterFive is one of the leading traditional Catholic journals in the world. It is committed to rebuilding Catholic culture and restoring Catholic tradition.