Description: New research from Pew shows that Europe has dropped drastically in its overall Catholic population vs. the world. In 1910, Europe had 65% of the world’s Catholics. In 2019, it’s only 24%. Steve talk about what that means.
PLUS: 1P5 Contributor Bree Dail reports from Washington DC about this year’s March for Life.
NOTE: If you’d like to see a video of this podcast, you can watch it on our YouTube channel here:
Audio of the podcast is available from iTunes and Sticher, or you can listen here:
- Clerical Dishonesty is Not Pretty (1P5)
- Apostolic nuncio, not Wuerl, will celebrate Mass for Life (CNA)
- Europe’s Catholic population sees biggest decline: Pew (La Croix)
- Is Europe still Christian? (La Croix)
- Hilaire Belloc’s Europe and The Faith (Cheap!) (Amazon)
- The Greatest Commandment: Did a Council and Two Popes Teach Error? (1P5)
Please remember to stop by and give us a positive review on iTunes so that more people can find our podcast!