Pope Benedict XVI took a trip to Germany, leaving Rome for the first time since his abdication. But what does it mean?
A Chinese dissident has claimed that the Communist Party in his former homeland is bribing the Vatican to stay quiet about their human rights abuses.
And there’s another push coming from within the Austrian church for a sanctioned Catholic blessing for same-sex couples.
- Benedict XVI returns to Rome after visiting ill brother in Germany (CNA)
- What It Really Means that Benedict Visited His Brother in Germany (1P5)
- Whistleblower Claims Chinese Communists Pay Vatican $2 Billion in Bribes (Breitbart)
- Guo Wengui Claims: China Pays Vatican 2 Billion Dollars / Year (Gloria.tv – Video)
- Vatican’s ex-auditor ready to return, says it’s ‘not too late’ for reform (Crux)
- Austrian liturgists argue for “benediction” of same-sex couples; Catholic bishops’ liturgy office commissioned book on gay unions (La Croix – Paywall)
Founded in 2014, OnePeterFive is one of the leading traditional Catholic journals in the world. It is committed to rebuilding Catholic culture and restoring Catholic tradition.