For audio only, go you can listen here:
You can also download it here.
Links to today’s stories:
- Friday Roundup – May 22, 2015 Edition
- Irish bishop: Catholics can back gay ‘marriage’ in good conscience
- Ireland ‘defied God’ by voting for gay ‘marriage’: Cardinal Burke
- An Update on the “Shadow Council”
- The Schism is Here. Right Now.
- Against Sodomy, The Bishops are Falling Like Dominos
- Pentecost Homily of Bishop Athanasius Schneider at Chartres
- Bishop Vasa Co-Authors Handbook on Family to Counter Confusion Over Church Teaching
Copies of the ‘Preferential Option for the Family’ booklet can be obtained by emailing [email protected] or calling +39 366-9971856.
Steve Skojec is the Founding Publisher of OnePeterFive.com. He received his BA in Communications and Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2001. His commentary has appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, Crisis Magazine, EWTN, Huffington Post Live, The Fox News Channel, Foreign Policy, and the BBC. Steve and his wife Jamie have eight children. You can find more of his writing at his Substack, The Skojec File.