For audio only, go you can listen here:
You can also download it here.
Links to today’s stories:
- Friday Roundup – May 22, 2015 Edition
- Irish bishop: Catholics can back gay ‘marriage’ in good conscience
- Ireland ‘defied God’ by voting for gay ‘marriage’: Cardinal Burke
- An Update on the “Shadow Council”
- The Schism is Here. Right Now.
- Against Sodomy, The Bishops are Falling Like Dominos
- Pentecost Homily of Bishop Athanasius Schneider at Chartres
- Bishop Vasa Co-Authors Handbook on Family to Counter Confusion Over Church Teaching
Copies of the ‘Preferential Option for the Family’ booklet can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +39 366-9971856.