Description: New research from Pew shows that Europe has dropped drastically in its overall Catholic population vs. the world. In 1910, Europe had 65% of the world’s Catholics. In 2019, it’s only 24%. Steve talk about what that means.
- Clerical Dishonesty is Not Pretty (1P5)
- Apostolic nuncio, not Wuerl, will celebrate Mass for Life (CNA)
- Europe’s Catholic population sees biggest decline: Pew (La Croix)
- Is Europe still Christian? (La Croix)
- Hilaire Belloc’s Europe and The Faith (Cheap!) (Amazon)
- The Greatest Commandment: Did a Council and Two Popes Teach Error? (1P5)