There’s arguably no greater obstacle facing modern man than the crisis of meaning. As woke culture, gender ideology, and the spread of various forms of anti-rationality show, the human race’s relationship with reality is at an all-time low.
On today’s episode of the podcast, Steve talks to Kale Zelden, a veteran Catholic educator who has been on a personal quest to find answers on how each of us can rebuild our sense-making apparatus. Together, they seek to identify the problems we’re facing in the hopes that we can begin finding our way out of the darkness.
- Things are Broken. We Need to Upgrade Our Sense-Making Apparatus
- Meet the Renegades of the Intellectual Dark Web
- Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Jordan Peterson/Cathy Newman Interview
- Biblical Series I: Introduction to the Idea of God
- No More Platitudes: It’s Time to Take a Hard Look at the Crisis of Catholicism
- Punching Clouds: The Escalating War Against Meaning
The post 1P5 Podcast Ep. #76 – The Crisis of Meaning | Guest: Kale Zelden appeared first on OnePeterFive.