On this episode, Steve dives into and tries to make sense of the controversy surrounding Pope Francis’s comments on gay civil unions, as well as the story the controversy has managed to cover for: a two-year extension of the Vatican’s blood money deal with Beijing. In the second half of the show, Steve answers your questions in an audience Q&A.
To support 1P5, go to www.onepeterfive.com/donate
- Vatican, China extend bishop agreement over US opposition
- Francis becomes 1st pope to endorse same-sex civil unions
- CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING PROPOSALS TO GIVE LEGAL RECOGNITION TO UNIONS
BETWEEN HOMOSEXUAL PERSONS (CDF)
- Evgeny Afineevsky’s On His ‘Francesco’ Documentary That Made Worldwide Headlines With Pope Francis’ Comments About LGBT Unions
- ‘Francesco’ director receives film award in Vatican Gardens
- Argentine archbishop and Pope Francis advisor says ‘civil union’ not mistranslated in documentary
- Pope Francis’ Homosexuality Comments Heavily Edited in Documentary, No Vatican Comment on Civil Unions
- Papal Interview with Valentina Alazraki (2019)
- Cardinal says Catholics ‘can and should’ disagree with Pope’s ‘opinion’ on gay civil unions
- Cdl. Burke: Pope’s homosexual civil union remarks ‘contrary’ to Scripture, Tradition
- Bishop Schneider to Pope Francis: For the Sake of Your Soul, Retract Approval of Same-Sex Civil Unions
The post 1P5 Podcast Ep. #72 – The Pope on Gay Civil Unions & Audience Q&A appeared first on OnePeterFive.